John Layne pleads guilty to official misconduct
Former Airmont Mayor John Layne has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of official misconduct involving his former job as Sloatsburg village building inspector.
Layne, who did inspections for Wesley Hills and private work, was sentenced to a year’s conditional discharge and must repay one of his victim’s $350 during a court hearing Wednesday in Sloatsburg Justice Court.
The misdemeanor charge concerned his work as a private electrician while also working as building inspector.
Read more at lohud.com
- Kansas City Chiefs Jersey
- Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys
- Authentic Kansas City Chiefs Jersey
- Aaron Murray Jersey
- Kansas City Aaron Murray Jersey
- Aaron Murray Chiefs Jersey
- Alex Smith Jersey
- Alex Smith Chiefs Jersey
- Kansas City Alex Smith Jersey
- Allen Bailey Jersey
- Nike Allen Bailey Jersey
- Kansas City Allen Bailey Jersey
- Anthony Sherman Jersey
- Nike Anthony Sherman Jersey
- Kansas City Anthony Sherman Jersey